Last updated: January 11, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
By placing an Order for Goods through the Service, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
If You wish to place an Order for Goods available on the Service, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, the name and address of Your publication and your hard copy and online circulation.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Any Goods you purchase can not be returned.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We periodically update Our offerings of Goods on the Service. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Prices, per the Company’s Licensing Agreement, are effective for 12 calendar months from February 15, 2021, and thereafter may be revised by the Company upon providing notice of same on yourvaluablehome.net and via the email provided by You.
All Goods purchased are subject to a one-time payment. Payment can be made through various payment methods we have available, such as Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express cards or bank transfers.
Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.
The Service is available only with a paid, annual License. Payment, based on per thousands of Your total circulation, is due in full at time of purchase for up to 52 downloads of the Company’s Goods (MP3 audio files) over 52 weeks, commencing with the date of your purchase. In the 50th week of your License, you will be notified to renew.
You may cancel Your License at the end of Your current 52-week Licensing Period by so notifying the Company via email. You will not receive a refund for any portion of the Licensing fee You already paid. However, You will be able to access the Service until the end of Your current Licensing Period.
The Company, in its sole discretion may modify Licensing fees. Any Licensing fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Licensing period.
The Company will provide You with reasonable prior notice of any change in Licensing fees to give You an opportunity to terminate your License after the current, 52-week Licensing Period.
Your continued use of the Service after the Licensing fee change comes into effect constitutes Your agreement to pay the modified Licensing fee.
Except when required by law, paid Licensing fees are non-refundable.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Our logo, show name (Your Valuable Home) and a description of our broadcasts/podcasts may be used in connection with Your License, given the prior written consent of the Company.
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of these Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of these Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the Company’s providers makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://yourvaluablehome.net/contact/
By phone: 267-261-0291
This License Agreement (“Agreement”) becomes binding when you, on behalf of the Publisher (“User”) click agreement to it on yourvaluablehome.net at time of purchase of Your Valuable Home show content from Your Valuable Home Properties, LLC – Ron Melk and Kevin Kennedy, (collectively, “Owner”) with a place of business at 86 McConkey Drive, Washington Crossing, PA 18977.
The Parties agree as follows:
1. License. Owner hereby grants to User a non-exclusive license to use the following items of intellectual property (the “Licensed IP”):
(A) Your Valuable Home radio broadcasts/podcasts (MP3s) to be downloaded by User from www.yourvaluablehome.net, to be transcribed by user at user’s expense for placement in user’s print and digital publications. Maximum downloads per 12-month period fifty-two (52).
(B) MP3 files edited for the purpose of playback on User’s Website, and made available to User via a file transfer service. Maximum downloads per 12-month period fifty-two (52).
User is authorized to use the Licensed IP in hard copy publications and related online
2. Consideration. As consideration for the license granted and described in this Agreement, User shall pay to Owner the following fees and/or royalties:
3. Right to Sublicense. User has no right to grant sublicenses to any third party unless Owner provides its approval in writing. Any approved sublicense is subordinate to, and must conform to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and will not include the right to grant further sublicenses.
4. Copies. User shall not make copies of the Licensed IP, except as expressly approved by Owner. For any authorized copy made of the Licensed IP, User must accurately reproduce the Licensed IP with the proper notices as directed by Owner from time to time.
5. Intellectual Property Notice and Markings. In no event may User remove any copyright or intellectual property notice, proprietary legend, trademark or service mark from any materials. Owner may require an appropriate legal notice or legend, as required by law or established by Owner, be placed on all Your Valuable Home copies and promotional materials. (EG Used under license granted to You by Your Valuable Home Properties, LLC, producer and owner of Your Valuable Home broadcasts and podcasts.)
6. Quality Control. User agrees that any use of the trademarks included in the Licensed IP must comply with all quality control standards and usage guidelines as may be reasonably established by Owner, and must generally conform with good trademark usage. Owner may reasonably request that User deliver representative samples of any products or materials containing the Licensed IP to ensure all quality control standards and usage guidelines are being maintained and adhered to.
7. Ownership of Licensed IP. User agrees that, subject to the rights and licenses granted herein, Owner is, and will remain, the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest, throughout the world, to all Licensed IP and any copies of the Licensed IP.
8. Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall include any confidential and proprietary information developed or acquired by Owner including, but not limited to, technical and non-technical data, formulas, patterns, source and object codes, compilations, devices, methods, techniques, drawings, processes, trade secrets, copyrights, know-how, ideas, concepts, customer lists, pricing structure, sales information, business records and plans, and other intellectual property related to the Licensed IP and/or Owner. User agrees to hold any Confidential Information of Owner obtained in the transactions contemplated by this Agreement in the strictest confidence, and to not permit unauthorized access to or unauthorized use, disclosure, publication or dissemination of Confidential Information, except in conformity with this Agreement. User will comply with all laws and regulations that apply to the use, transmission, storage, disclosure or destruction of Confidential Information. User shall ensure that its employees, agents, representatives, and contractors are advised of the Confidential Information and are precluded from taking any action prohibited under this Agreement. Ownership of the Confidential Information shall remain solely with the Owner.
9. Exceptions to Confidential Information. Confidential information shall not include information that (1) is or becomes publicly known and available through no fault of User; (2) is or was lawfully obtained from a third party that has the right to make such a disclosure; (3) is disclosed with the Owner’s prior written permission and approval; (4) is independently developed by User without the use and benefit of any of the Confidential Information; or (5) is required to be disclosed by operation of law.
10. Survival of Confidential Information. The obligation of confidentiality will extend for a period of two (2) years after the termination of this Agreement.
11. User’s Diligence. User will cooperate to diligently protect the Licensed IP. User agrees to promptly notify Owner in writing of any unauthorized use, infringement, misappropriation, dilution, or other violation or infringement of the Licensed IP of which User becomes aware.
12. Legal Action. Owner will maintain sole control and discretion over the prosecution and maintenance with respect to all rights, including all intellectual property rights to the Licensed IP. Owner will have the primary right, but not the obligation, to bring and control any litigation, enforcement action, proceeding, or other legal action (collectively, the “Action”) against any unauthorized use, infringement, misappropriation, dilution or other violation of the Licensed IP. User agrees to cooperate with Owner in any Action that Owner may undertake to protect the Licensed IP, and upon Owner ’s request, User will execute, file, and deliver all documents and proof necessary for that purpose, including being named as a party to the Action as required by law. Owner will be entitled to retain the entirety of any award arising from any Action. User may participate and be represented in any Action by its own counsel at its own expense. User will have no claim of any kind against Owner based on, or arising out of Owner ’s handling of, or decisions concerning, any Action, settlement or compromise.
13. Mutual Representations and Warranties. Each party represents and warrants that: (a) it has the power and authority to enter into this Agreement, and the execution, delivery, and performance of this Agreement and the transactions and other documents contemplated have been authorized by the parties; and (b) this Agreement has been executed and delivered by each party, and constitutes a legal, valid, and binding obligation of the party, fully enforceable against the party in accordance with its terms, subject to bankruptcy, insolvency, fraudulent transfer, reorganization, moratorium, and similar laws of general applicability relating to or affecting creditors’ rights, and general equity principles.
14. Owner’s Representations and Warranties. Owner represents and warrants that: (a) Owner owns and/or controls the rights granted to User in this Agreement and Owner has the right to grant such rights and to enter into this Agreement; (b) to the best of its knowledge the Licensed IP does not infringe upon or violate (i) any copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary right of a third party or (ii) any applicable law, regulation, or non-proprietary right of a third party; and (c) Owner has no knowledge of any claim which, if sustained, would be contrary to Owner’s warranties, representations, and obligations contained in this Agreement.
15. No Warranties. User acknowledges that: (a) Owner is providing Licensed IP to User on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind; (b) Owner has not prepared or modified the Licensed IP to meet any specific requirements or specifications of the User; (c) Owner makes no representations or warranties as to value, use, sale or other exploitation of the Licensed IP by the Owner or any third party.
16. Laws and Regulations. User represents and warrants that User will comply, and ensure its Affiliates comply, with all local, state, federal and international laws and regulations relating to the development, manufacture, use, sale, importation and exportation of Licensed IP.
17. Indemnification by Owner. Owner will under no circumstances, be obligated to indemnify, defend, or hold User, its Affiliates, or respective representatives, officers, directors, stockholders, employees or agents harmless from any liability, claims, demands, causes of action, judgments, damages, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fees and costs) arising out of or as a result of User’s or its sub-licensees’ use of the Licensed IP under this Agreement.
18. Indemnification by User. User must indemnify, defend, and hold Owner, its Affiliates, and its respective representatives, officers, directors, stockholders, employees, and agents harmless from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, judgments, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fee and costs) arising out of or as a result from User’s or its sub-licensees’ use of the Licensed IP other than any third party claims covered by this Agreement. User will not be obligated to defend or hold harmless Owner in the event that any claims, demands, causes of action, judgments, or expenses arose out of willful misconduct, gross negligence, or bad faith by Owner.
19. Indemnification Procedure. Promptly after receipt by Owner of notice of any indemnification claim, Owner must give User written notice describing the claim in reasonable detail, along with copies of any correspondence, court documents, or other writings stating the claim. User will be responsible for the defense or settlement of the claim, at its own expense and by counsel of its own selection and Owner will have the right (at its own expense) to participate in the defense of the claim. Owner must reasonably cooperate with User and its counsel in the defense and settlement of the claim. User cannot enter into any settlement with respect to any claim without the prior written consent of Owner, which consent will not be unreasonably withheld. If User declines to assume the defense of the claim, Owner may assume such defense and settle the claim as it deems appropriate, provided that does not enter into any settlement with respect to the claim without the prior written consent of User, which consent will not be unreasonably withheld.
20. Limitations of Liability. EXCEPT FOR ANY REMEDIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY LAW, NEITHER PARTY, NOR ANY AFFILIATE, WILL BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO THE OTHER PARTY, ANY AFFILIATE OR OTHER THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, RELIANCE, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS, LOST DATA OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT BE VALID IN SOME STATES. USER MAY HAVE RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION AND OTHER LAWS. OWNER DOES NOT SEEK TO LIMIT USER’S WARRANTY OR REMEDIES TO ANY EXTENT NOT PERMITTED BY LAW.
21. Term. This Agreement will commence on the Effective Date and will continue in full force and effect for an initial period of one (1) year. This Agreement will automatically be renewed for periods of one (1) year, unless either party gives notice of non-renewal to the other party at least sixty (60) days prior to the end of any one (1) year term.The notice will terminate this Agreement upon expiration of the then current term.
22. Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately upon delivery of written notice to the other party specifying clearly the grounds for termination if the other party commits a material breach of its obligations under this Agreement and fails to cure the breach within thirty (30) days after written notice of the breach is received by the breaching party. For the avoidance of doubt, termination will be without prejudice to any liability incurred prior to the effective date of termination.
23. Assignment. This Agreement may not be assigned by User without Owner’s prior written consent. Owner may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any Affiliate or successor. The rights and obligations under this Agreement will be binding upon the parties and their successors. The use of the Licensed IP, however, shall inure solely to the benefit of Owner and its respective successors and permitted assigns. Any attempted assignment or delegation in contravention of these provisions will be void and ineffective.
24. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the Agreement will be valid and enforceable and the parties will negotiate in good faith a substitute, valid and enforceable provision which most nearly puts into effect the intent of the parties.
25. No Waiver. This Agreement may not be altered, modified, or amended in any way except in writing signed by both parties. The failure of a party to enforce any provision of the Agreement will not be construed to be a waiver of the right of such party to thereafter enforce that provision or any other provision or right.
26. Entire Agreement. This Agreement and any attachments hereto represent and constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersede and merge all prior negotiations, agreements, and understandings, oral or written, with respect to any and all matters between the parties.
27. Governing Law. The parties hereby agree that this Agreement will be governed by, and constructed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
28. Disputes. Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be resolved through mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the dispute will be resolved through binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
29. Notices. All notices, demands or other communications to be given under this Agreement by either party to the other may be effected either by personal delivery in writing or by U.S. mail, registered or certified, postage prepaid with return receipt requested. Notices delivered personally will be deemed communicated as of actual receipt. Mailed notices will be deemed communicated as of two (2) days after mailing.
30. Amendments. Subject to any express limitations set out therein, the License and Consideration Sections in this Agreement may be amended or modified by Owner, consistent with the processes established by Owner (a) to reflect the addition and/or removal of an item of intellectual property; (b) for legal or reasonable commercial reasons, to delete countries where the licensed IP can be used, and User will be notified of each such deletion accordingly; (c) and to amend the amount of fees, but no more frequently than Once a year on anniversary date. Unless otherwise agreed, amendments will take effect upon being communicated in writing to User.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have entered into this Agreement as the date of User’s credit card or eCheck purchase of Your Valuable Home content.
Effective Date: February 12, 2021
Your Valuable Home Properties, LLC desires to be clear and transparent about how and why we collect and use personal information. We also want to empower you to control your personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies when you interact with our website
You should read this Notice in full.
When you interact with our Services, we collect the following personal information:
We collect personal information from:
Web Beacons, Pixel Tags and Other Tracking Technologies. Web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies are small strings of code placed on a web page or in an email or advertisement. These technologies allow your browser to recognize and store certain types of information such as cookies previously set, the time and date that you viewed the page with the beacon, and a description of that page.
To analyze and Improve the Website and prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law, and enforce our Terms of Service.
To enforce our legal rights or comply with the law.
We may use your information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information, provided we have obtained the required consent.
While these rights are only legally required in certain jurisdictions, we do our best to honor these rights for all.
We strive to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and Personal Information are transmitted by secure servers (TLS). Most of your interaction with Your Valuable Home Properties, LLC is electronic, via our website. Our payment processing provider is authorize.net, our bank TD, our shopping cart technology is provided by WooCommerce. All have excellent reputations for facilitating secure online transactions. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from our website or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy notice, or its implementation, please use the form on the Contact page of our website.
Copyright 2021 Your Valuable Home. All rights reserved.